Penne with Mushroom Sauce

This was just me experimenting one day and I loved this sauce recipe so much that I kept it as my quick go to fix. I love mushrooms so much, I think they make so many dishes and are one of the main ingredients which I like to use in my cooking. I like this sauce with any type of pasta but it has also succeeded with ravioli, a different version from just the tomato sauce traditional one.




Penne with Mushroom Sauce
Ingredients
  • 500g penne
  • 10 mushrooms
  • 5 garlic cloves
  • 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
  • 1/2 tsp five spice
  • 1 tsp paprika
  • 1/2 tsp turmeric
  • 1/2 tsp powdered lemon
  • 1/3 tsp salt
  • 1 tbs soy sauce
  • 1 tbs hoisin sauce
  • 1 tbs cornflour
  • 1 tsp water

Cooking Directions
  1. -Fry garlic in grapeseed oil in a small pan.
  2. -Add chopped mushrooms, chilli flakes, paprica, chinese five spice, turmeric and lemon powder.
  3. -When mushrooms have reduced, add soy sauce and hoisin sauce and add water to have have a pan amount of sauce.
  4. -Bring to a boil and lower heat leaving to simmer.
  5. -Bind with cornflour and mix with your desired cooked pasta.

1 comment:

  1. platt fenomenali .. hmm jidher veru tajjeb u vizwalment ihajrek tipruvah ghalkemm il mushrooms mumiex il- favuriti tieghi!! prosit mil - gdid



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...